Since no houses are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that includes door, motion, and windows sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security option that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Skokie home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can opt for:
- Door and window detectors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Skokie Security Cameras Let You See Your Home When You’re Not Home
If you wish to see who's at your door or what caused that sound outside, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a visual on any deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, and feature low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can see current video and receive alerts from each of your Skokie security cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. See your home 24/7 to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects strange motion.