Front doors and first-floor windows are still the likeliest locations for an invasion. Knowing this fact, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential devices for home security installations in Chicago. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, whether you’re getting a no-frills configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being positioned correctly.
Every window and door alarm sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance opens, the contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Chicago
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume siren if a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You can obtain immediate updates directly to your cell phone when a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive an update too. Your house will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to work together. You can have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to record if an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even install completely recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Chicago can be expertly integrated into your complete home security system.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Chicago
Would you like to get versatile window and door alarm sensors in Chicago that elevate your security and connect straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (312) 319-8662 or fill out the simple form on this page.